Friday, August 31, 2012

Wool Felt Flowers... So much fun and perfect for Back to School!

I have really been enjoying this new adventure of mine! As a pretty crunchy stay at home mom of two cute little munchins, I really appreciate having time for my creative side to come out. I really have noticed more and more how much I have in common with my past family members and my mom especially in regards to making and arranging flowers. I really love pastels and all things fun and whimsical and vintage but mostly I love anything flower related so my new recent venture in making wool felt hair flowers for girls and ladies has been a ton of fun for me! I love making custom pieces, too, so feel free to message me I would love to work with you!

Here are a few of my recent creations! You will see the vintage and shabby chic look and of course we will love a little bit of princess added in, too! :) I adore these, and adore how cute they look on such sweet little girls! Here are a few recent creations but you can see more on my facebook page at: www.sweetlittleblossoms.facebook.com and in my store on etsy at: www.sweetlittleblossoms.etsy.com. Stop in at my facebook page before Sept. 15th to enter my giveaway for up to a $35 credit to me store! Have a great day and stay tuned, I will show you a fun tutorial next week!



No comments: